July 6, 2013

Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries...oh my!

Remember how I told you that June would be the biggest month of the year?? Well, it absolutely was!!!

Thought I'd give you a little recap in case you have been away on a vacation (in which case I am really jealous) and I have some exciting news at the end you won't want to miss!!!!

June 1: 
We surprised my best friend Denise with a ziplining bachelorette party! And I went to The Melting Pot for the 1st time!!



June 8-9: 
We celebrated our 1 YEAR anniversary by staying in Downtown Richmond at the Berkeley and dinner at The Tobacco Company. We went to Richmond's 1st annual Bacon Festival and ate our year old wedding cake!



I also celebrated on the blog by co-hosting our Marriage Series that the amazing Kalyn came up with :) I shared happy times, hard times and some unexpected moments from our 1st year!
credit to Veronica

June 16:
We weren't able to spend Father's Day with our dads but I did organize an awesome blogger dinner at Chuy's!

June 20-23:
We headed to Strasburg for Logan and Denise's wedding!!

rehearsal dinner (photo by Nicole-MOH)
the stunning couple! (photo credit to Karla Collegeman Photography)

June 26:
I turned 23!!! and had my cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory :)





Was June a big month for you?? Did you get a long holiday weekend? How did you celebrate the 4th? I'll be sharing some fun times from that too!

Also, did you notice my Loft dress got A LOT of wear this month? Maybe I should give it a rest!

What's the news?? We are gonna be fur parents :) We are going to meet Gilligan today in hopes of adopting him!! Get ready for doggy overload!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for some puppy pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bridesmaids shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for puppy pictures. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait for doggy overload!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)