July 15, 2013

Meet Artie!



If you have wondering why I have been absent, its because we got a dog...finally!! Gilligan fell through and we were really upset but now I know its because we were meant to have Artie!! We adopted him last Wednesday and we couldn't be more excited!!

We believe he is a dachshund and beagle mix. They weren't sure of his exact age but they estimated him to be about a year old. So, we will celebrate his birthday on the day we got him: July 10th!

Enough talk...I'm sure you just want to see pictures, right? Most of them are from my phone...sorry!

Artie's 1st Bath!!



After his bath...he loves that pineapple!

Sweet baby!

Sleeping in his bed

Playing with his gator he picked out at Petco

Sleeping with his gator

We love you Artie :)

I have to take him for his 1st vet visit tomorrow...wish me luck!

Will share his adoption story and more about him very soon!!

post signature






14 comments:

  1. He is adorable!!!!! What a cute mix! I love his name too! It was definitely meant to be then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG soooo stinkin cute! I love that you rescued him. Def the best thing you could have done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh he is so so cute! before we got our pugs, i really wanted a dachshund that i wanted to name artie. so funny! he is so cute - congrats. and looks like he has already made himself at home :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww love the sleeping with gator one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww he is so cute! Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my heavens, my heart just melted! I am in love with your sweet Artie! I'm sure you two are having a blast becoming puppy parents and that little sweet thing is so blessed to have y'all!!!! Bring on the pictures for this newly, self-appointed, Auntie Darby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks like a beautiful puppy - congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, he's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so cute!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so cute and looks like such a happy puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww so cute!! I love puppies, I wish mine was still that small! Your blog is great and Im now following! I found you via a blog hop! :)

    Amanda @ Happily Ever After
    http://karlshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)