July 29, 2012

Teal Love

Since I made the statement that I love teal and own a lot of it, I thought I would share some of my favorite teal items.

1. Beaded Teal necklace- I got this teal necklace at a jewelry shop at Myrtle beach, so I can't tell you where to get it, but I do know where there is a lot of teal jewelry that you can check out.(http://charmingcharlie.com/cc/landing/standardColor.jsp?question=&pageNum=0&pageSize=28&trail=5010%3Aturquoise&_requestid=3242138)  
This is my statement necklace and I do wear it very often. It also came with earrings but I usually wear them separately so it's not too overwhelming.

2. Fiesta Pitcher in Turquoise- This pitcher was on our wedding registry and we got it as a wedding gift from my mother-in-law. I just love it. I love the entire fiestaware collection and you can buy it here: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fiesta-dinnerware-disk-pitcher-collection?ID=580353&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results Unfortunately they are going to discontinue this color so I will have to choose another.

3.Shaded Spruce pillow from Pier One Imports- These were also a gift for the wedding. My friend Sandy took me shopping and I picked these. They are oversized and make the sofa very cozy. You can check them out here: http://www.pier1.com/Catalog/HomeDécorAccents/tabid/979/CategoryId/947/ProductId/5660/ProductName/Shaded-Spruce-Pillow/language/en-US/Default.aspx

4. Toms classic in sea glass- My husband got these for me for my 21st birthday :)  I love them and the whole Tom's line. They don't carry these anymore, but are always adding new teal Toms to tease me. Here is a similar pair: http://www.toms.com/womens/classics/fluorescent-turquoise-palmetto-women-s-classics

I hope you like my teal possessions! Which were your favorite items? What are your favorite teal items that you own or wish to own? Please share with me! 

XO Samantha Horseman



1 comment:

  1. I love your teal necklace it is my favorite! It made such a statement in your engagement pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)