November 11, 2013

I went a little Pinterest Crazy....

This weekend...

I went to a Virginia Bloggers event

(picture by Liz @ VA Bloggers)
I got to meet some great new bloggers as well as catch up with some ones I've already met!
Ashley, Robin, Valerie, Me, Liz, Kathy, Christa and Karisa (not pictured)
We had brunch at Water Coastal Kitchen. I got the Ham and Cheese omelet and it was soooo good y'all :)

Tim and I took Artie to the park





It was a beautiful sunny day!!

Went a little Pinterest crazy

I FINALLY made my homemade Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
It tasted JUST LIKE IT! (cinnamon syrup not pictured)
Heres a better picture!
blurry picture of me enjoying the perfect fall drink!! and in my new sweater :) We did some shopping this weekend too!!

I also made something I have been drooling over for a while....
Yup! 
Apple Bacon Gouda Grilled Cheese
Are you drooling too? I apparently stopped taking pics of my food after the brunch...
AND
I made Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken for dinner last night!

I also made a few more watercolors this weekend! Can't wait to share...

What did you do this weekend? Tackle anything off Pinterest??
post signature


4 comments:

  1. I made that sandwich a couple weeks ago...Soooo good! I made you a Pinterest board for the bedroom design so I also went pinterest crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that a Pinterest crazy weekend looks spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like quite a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun seeing you!! And oh my gosh, gouda grilled cheese are like my FAVORITE. (I love it with tomato and caramelized onions.) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)