December 5, 2013

Comfy Heaven



Do you love accessories? What about accessories for your home? I find that when I want a fresh new look in my living room or bedroom the first thing I do is change out the small things: pillows, rugs, blankets, or sometimes even lamps!

Well, I am in need of some new pillows. My teal velvet ones from Pier One have seen better days. I love the idea of custom pillows but they can get VERY pricy. But I have a little secret to let you in on....Comfy Heaven

And on top of her already affordably priced products, she is offering 20% off storewide!


I am so happy to have Anita as a sponsor this month because I love her products and stand by them 100%. I have her monogram pillows on my Christmas wish list and I think once you see them, they will be on your's too!

Here's what she has to say:

"Hi everyone! My name is Anita and my friends and family describe me as a "creative and energetic young mom who likes balancing a million things at a time" (much like most of you I'm sure) ! My passion is in home styling, interior design and decor.

Comfy heaven was born out of an idea my mom and I had to help women from low income households and make beautiful, luxury home decor accessible to everyone! We started creating custom-made home decor items and decorative pillows that are elegant, comfortable, stylish YET affordable. We are inspired by everything around us - especially friends and family. All the items you find on our website are custom-made.Together we decided to keep things simple with our design philosophy - your house should be a home that shows off your personal style.

As women in the marketplace, we understand the struggle of the everyday woman which can especially be tough in lower income households here in Sri Lanka ( yes we are all the way in Sri Lanka - a small teardrop shaped Island in the Indian Ocean) - so we make it a point to partner with women facing these issues and are skilled in local handicrafts. Partnering us helps them supplement their income."

Check out some of my favorites below! You can order through her website or Etsy shop!





There are many more styles and colors but I'll let you go check out the rest!!

She also offers custom design on many of her pillows.
You can choose a color for the cover, letter and border!

Decide you have to have these pillows too but don't know how to make them work in your home? I would love to offer you my design services as well!

Comfy Heaven Social Media


Want your own Spotlight post???  Head on over to my Sponsor page to see how you can get one.
post signature


3 comments:

  1. Ooo... These pillows are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw pillows are one of my absolute favourite things! Love that monogrammed one, they'd make great Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)