December 10, 2013

Design in Your Home {Holiday Edition}


It's time to show off your home again! But this time we want to see how you've decorated for the holidays! You can share fall, winter, Christmas or any type of seasonal decorations you like. We can't wait to see them! I've already noticed a lot bloggers sharing their Christmas trees and Holiday home tours. Won't it be great to have them all here in one place for you to see? And we will each choose a favorite that will be featured on Designer in Teal + Jade and Oak

~AND...thanks to Jackie our link up will now have thumbnail links instead of text links~

ONE MORE Announcement:
At the end of the year, we will be sharing the "Best of" Design in Your Home 2013! Come back to see if you made the list.

NOW JOIN IN on the Holiday link-up...

Rules:
1) Please follow your host (Designer in Teal) and co-host (Jade and Oak) via Bloglovin or GFC.
2) Please only link up your own home or space that you've designed/decorated.
3) Have FUN!

I would love for you to share on facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram!! Spread the word.

If you do not have a blog but still want to show off your work, you can email me the pictures! samantha.n.shipley@gmail.com

post signature
Check this out:

1 comment:

  1. SO many great decorations linked up! I always love checking out everyone's posts :) Glad I could finally join in!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)