Well, this week sure has been an interesting one. Where do I start?? Well, I'm gonna do a Hi Five for Friday (too bad I don't have instagram...working on getting that smartphone though-still would love your opinions on which one I should get AND why)
Before I get started, I am going to say what EVERYONE else has already said. Ready? Google is getting rid of Google reader and then probably GFC to follow. So, what does this mean for you? That you should follow me on Bloglovin'. I have actually been using it for a while. I love organizing the blogs I read into categories, but the number of unreads can be very overwhelming sometimes.
- My friend Olivia came to Richmond along with her mom and 2 other friends. One of which was a best friend from high school who I haven't seen in years :) (love you doublemint twin). We went to the Cheesecake Factory..YUM I got the Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake (are you drooling yet?) to split with Tim.
(this is the one I had) source
- I was featured AGAIN over at Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins! She showed off the mood board I made for Sara. So thankful for you ladies.
- I got to chat with Veronica again...I just love that girl (in a non-creepy girl crush way haha) and we are "planning" a couple's cruise for next summer! Who knows, we might actually get to MEET like in real life!
(promise I will post about our honeymoon soon)
- I got some new stuff from Old Navy last weekend. It has been so nice to have some new outfits to put together this week. Maybe I will take a picture of one for you?
- It's starting to feel like SPRING! But then it's gonna be cold again on Sunday. Oh well, I'll take my few days of no jackets, scarves, etc. Aren't you loving all of this daylight?