October 15, 2013

Fall Swap Reveal


I signed up for a Fall Swap last month. It is the first one I've ever participated in and it was SO much fun. I loved getting to know Mandy through her blog and emails. I hope to continue our blog friendship in the future. Stop on over to her blog so see the package I sent her!!

Here is what she sent me:

Opening my package wrapped in sparkly teal tissue paper










In my package:
-(Mandy's favorite Fall) Nail polish
-Rimmel Eye Shadow Compact
-Kitchen Towel
-Kit to make my own Fall Recipe Box :)
      *Blue, Purple and Brown Craft Paint
      *Mod Podge
      *Tabs and Cards to write recipes on
      *Stickers to Label cards
      *Wooden box
      *"Homemade by" labels for any treats I want to give away
      *Craft leaves for decorating

THANKS GIRL!!

Also, here is an update on my fall bucket list!


post signature


5 comments:

  1. LOVE your swap package!!! How awesome that she sent you a project to do!! FUN!! Thanks for participating in our swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swap package is awesome! So creative of her to send you a diy project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gift you got! I did the same fall swap also!! It was my first one also!
    I have a giveaway going on, would love for you to check it out!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done the Hokie Football! Technically the day before fall, but it still counts! ;) I love the swap idea, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got hooked up! I am currently giving away the same nail polish!

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)