I can't believe it....we made it to Friday, again!
To say this week has been crazy would be an understatement but HF4F is all about the positives so I won't bore you with the not-so-fun stuff. Here we go!
1. I added a few new prints to my Etsy shop and have been working on some "surprise watercolors" as well. (VA and CA state prints are available. What other states would you like to see?)
2. I am thinking after being in Richmond for almost a year and a half that we have found a church home. The girls invited me over last Friday to hang out. It was so nice getting to know them. :)
3. Walking Dead has returned!!!
4. Artie is almost done with training. He is graduating next week!! We have come a long way.
5. I signed up for Bigs and Littles Blogging Network again. I can't wait to get to know my new little Donna.
Also, here are some things I'm looking forward to:
-Emily's wedding tomorrow at a vineyard in Charlottesville!!
-picking a Halloween costume for Artie and dressing him up
-Fall Festival at our new church
-Going to see Catching Fire with my
woman crush friend Kim
-getting my fall/winter clothes out (its like a whole new wardrobe!)
Have a wonderful weekend :D