January 8, 2014

My design inspiration pt. 2


Its time that we talked about who inspires Me in the design world. I am always showing you mood boards and telling you my profession is interior design, but what keeps my creative juices flowing (besides Pinterest andHouzz)?

I have decided to break this up into a little mini series instead of giving you all of them at once. This will also give me lots of time to think about where my inspiration really comes from.

The first designer that I shared was:
-Nate Berkus (pt. 1)


Another designer that inspires me is....

Candice Olson


That's probably another familiar name to you because she is a designer for HGTV.


What I like about Olson design:

-she is not afraid to try new things

-makes great use of small spaces

-nice use of color, contrast and lighting

-can create amazing things on a small budget

-they are bold and make a statement








What else does Candice do?

She has written 6 books, has a rug collection with Surya, a paint collection with Benjamin Moore, a wallpaper collection with York and the list goes on.



post signature


3 comments:

  1. I could just gaze longingly at beautiful homes ALL DAY LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I can see why she is your inspiration! I would LOVE for someone to come in my home and just have their way with it. (someone like this of course) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of her work is classy to me, love her!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)