February 2, 2016

A New Way to Workout


Hopefully this is perfect timing for all of you out there working on your new years resolutions to get in shape this year!! Whether your a newbie at the gym or a regular or even a trainer, I've got something exciting for you.


My favorite part of going to the gym is participating in classes. So much so that I'm going to become a certified Zumba instructor (see more about that here). I love trying out all of the classes to see which ones keep me motivated. From Step to Zumba to Tabata/HIIT to TRX to bootcamp. BUT there isn't much in the way of kickboxing. My gym offers it about once a month and I'm sure you can find it at other gyms but probably for a steep price.

A few months ago I went to a blogger meet up at Turn RVA which is a super cool, unique fitness studio in Richmond and I had the pleasure of meeting Seo. She led a POUND class which was new to me but it was one of the most fun classes I've ever taken. Meeting her was brief but I remember it because she had such a big personality. Little did I know at the time that I would have the opportunity to collaborate with her on her new program Fighting Fit.


Seo has created a way for you to do a kickboxing inspired workout at home for a very affordable price. The digital download is $19.99 and the DVD is $24.99

BUT my readers will receive 20% off!! Use the code
TEAL15 when you check out

You get 3 workouts that are great for any fitness level.

-you can go at your own pace and pump up the intensity if you like
-you don't need any equipment (although having gloves makes me feel like a pro haha)
-Seo cheers you on and encourages you to push yourself
-It targets all of your muscles

And if you want to shell out a few extra bucks (and you're in RVA) then be sure to stop by Turn fitness studio. Their classes are so much fun and let me know because I'll be glad to go with you!!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)