I enjoyed this post so much before that I decided to do another one. So I hope you enjoy it too! It's a bright, eclectic and very unique dining space. Do you want to get this look? Well, here is how you can!
Molded Plastic Chairs w/Dowel Rod Legs (Eames look-a-like):
Painted Teal Hutch:
Crystal Ball Chandelier:
Benjamin Moore- Smoke Embers
Benjamin Moore Somerset White
Would you want to recreate this look? Do you prefer the budget look or the luxury look?
Things I'm looking forward to:
- THANKSGIVING (and the first as a married couple)!
- Visiting home for a long weekend and getting to see everyone!
- VT v UVA on Saturday (Go Hokies)
- Black Friday Shopping
- Hopefully getting to see Breaking Dawn Pt 2 soon!
- Decorating for Christmas when we return to RVA
I am thankful for all of you for helping my little blog grow! <3
1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.