November 20, 2012

Get this Look #2

I enjoyed this post so much before that I decided to do another one. So I hope you enjoy it too! It's a bright, eclectic and very unique dining space. Do you want to get this look? Well, here is how you can!


Inspiration Photo
Trestle Table:
Raindrop Vase:
Molded Plastic Chairs w/Dowel Rod Legs (Eames look-a-like):
Painted Teal Hutch:
Crystal Ball Chandelier:
Benjamin Moore- Smoke Embers
Benjamin Moore Somerset White

Would you want to recreate this look? Do you prefer the budget look or the luxury look?

Things I'm looking forward to:
  1. THANKSGIVING (and the first as a married couple)!
  2. Visiting home for a long weekend and getting to see everyone!
  3. VT v UVA on Saturday (Go Hokies)
  4. Black Friday Shopping
  5. Hopefully getting to see Breaking Dawn Pt 2 soon!
  6. Decorating for Christmas when we return to RVA


I am thankful for all of you for helping my little blog grow! <3

1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.



XO Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great thanksgiving! Love your design post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)