Looking forward to:
1) Ty and Gabby are visiting and its her birthday so I am making her an epic dinner!
2) Me and Gabby are getting our nails done tomorrow :) much needed treat
3) Wedding dress shopping w/ Denise is coming up next weekend
This months highs:
1) found 2 great churches! (this was on the month's goals)
2) got wedding prints!! and hung them up (also on the goals)
3) going to Highpoint Market! It was so much fun!
This months lows:
1) The Hokies are doing terribly :( It's really hard to watch)
2) Missing family and friends a lot, haven't gotten to visit much
3) Hurricane Sandy- praying for everyone affected
Goals that I checked off:
Fall Bucket List:
Inspiration for daily life:
Teal Leather -as always
Twinkle Lights- can't wait for Christmas!
LEOPARD and lots of it!
WEDDINGS! for my beautiful friends!
I hope you continue to be inspired by my blog! Please tell me if you want to see more posts on something specific :) Otherwise it may just be random like this haha!
On another note, Tuesday is Election Day. I am not one to rant on with politics but I know the importance of voting so...don't forget to VOTE....and do your research first! Don't rely on commercials to tell you the truth!
Happy Friday ;)