June 3, 2013

Arcadian Home- Teal Rooms to Love


Bedding in a pretty teal and white pattern looks great against a deep teal wall in this chic bedroom. A single toss pillow in a darker shade of teal and gray is perfect final touch. Teal Rooms

Today I have a special guest post for you. I was contacted by Arcadian Home blog about bringing some of their inspiration to my blog. I couldn't resist when they told me what the post would be about. TEAL SPACES!! Enjoy~


Hello, everyone! I'm so happy to be here with you at Designer in Teal with a guest post from Arcadian Home blog. It's a fantastic place to find interior design inspiration including great decorating ideas for everything from beautiful foyer lights to colorful wall art and much more. Today, we're going to take a little tour of interior spaces all dressed up in lovely teal. Please enjoy! Thanks for letting me stop by for a visit. ~ Mari
  Teal Rooms
Here, a sleek teal sofa meets rustic washed brown wood tables and lamp. Contemporary floor lamps with oversized shades are showing up everywhere right now. What a great look! Teal Rooms
Here's a gorgeous vignette with shades of teal and turquoise. From pale to brilliant, there's a blue for every room. Teal Rooms
I am not usually a fan of dark kitchens, but this one is stunning in teal from head to toe or rather from floor to ceiling. Teal Rooms
This kitchen is beautiful with its moody teal wall. What a wonderful mix of materials—metal, wood and tile. Even the industrial style modern pendant light contributes to the darkly handsome look. Teal Rooms
Over the years, teal seems always to be a favorite color for accent walls—not sure why that is but I love the look. Here teal adds depth to a pale neutral space.

Teal Rooms
Subway tile in a medium teal hue is a great design choice in this traditional bath with clawfoot tub. Teal Rooms
Versatile teal also looks stylish in a contemporary bath, this time in combination with warm desert tan. Modern pendant lights in white glass look pretty above the long vanity. 


Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 

What do you think of these teal rooms, and which do you love the most? Let us know below, and come visit our site for more home accessories, and lighting inspirations!

Aren't these spaces gorgeous?? Thanks Arcadian Home!!

  post signature

6 comments:

  1. wow all of these spaces are gorge! i especially love that kitchen - so cool!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- jewelry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that bedspread! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, loving the teal! Such a great colour! I think my mom is painting her spare bathroom that colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the teal tile in that one bathroom! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea of dark teal on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)