September 4, 2013

Blogtember: Am I crazy or what?


Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

I LOVEEEEEE today's prompt.  I would be really tired by the end because each day would be filled with adventure but it would be SOOO worth it. 

The vague answer to what I would do is travel (which is probably what most people would say).

If you are ready for the super long answer then read ahead! And you have to assume I would have an unlimited budget and energy, haha!

Here we go:

Week 1- Italy!! Ok I could spend the entire 3 months there. It is the one country I MUST see before I die. So of course I would start my 3 month adventure soaking up the beautiful coastline, the culture, the history, the architecture and the food. Florence, Venice, Rome oh my :)


Week 2- Spain. Do I really need to explain why I would want to visit these awesome countries?

Week 3- Greece. No explanation necessary.

Week 4- Ireland. Switching gears. This stop would mostly be for Tim although I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed.

Week 5- Germany. Once again I could spend my entire trip in Europe and be a-okay but after this I am moving on. I don't have a specific reason for wanting to visit here other than its BEAUTIFUL!

Week 6- Australia


Week 7-French Polynesia- DREAMY


Week 8- India

Week 9- Peru
Week 10-Alaska

Week 11-Hawaii

Week 12- Do a cross country road trip. I would want to rent an awesome car and pack up Tim, Artie and a few close friends. We would stop at as many Triple D (Diners Drive-ins and Dives for those of you that don't watch the food network) destinations as possible. Drive from the west coast back to home in VA :)

SO, WHO'S COMING WITH ME?

Did that seem a little ambitious to you? It would probably take years to actually plan that out assuming I ever had unlimited funds.

If you could do anything, what would you do if you had 3 months off?
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Can I come??? That is an ambitious plan! And looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect to me! I couldn't imagine a better way to spend that time than traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great travel destinations! I'm wanting to go to Hawaii too! Adam and I celebrate our five year wedding anniversary next year and we are hopefully going to Hawaii. Road trips rock too. Adam and I drove all of Route 66 on our honeymoon and it was so much fun. The US has so much to offer too and I think we overlook it sometimes. With that said I still would like to see Europe too though ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we do that in reverse so I can come too? :) I would love to visit Europe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get a chance to write my post for yesterday's prompt, but if I had, this is exactly what I would have written! Assuming I had the necessary funding for three months of travel, I would be packed and on a place before you could finish your sentence :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm how crazy is this...but nearly ALL those are on my list! We're too alike! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I hate you for posting all those amazing pictures that make me want to cry. <--I kid. I kid.

    1-6 and 11-12 are on my list as well. I hadn't thought of 7-10 but the picture you posted are beautiful and make me want to go there now. Why can't I win the lottery. :(

    Great post!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party TODAY! (every weekend). Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)