September 17, 2013

Get your Watercolor on {Etsy Shop}

I hinted before on the blog that I was thinking about starting an Etsy shop. If you follow me on facebook or twitter than you already know but....

I introduce to you:

Designer in Teal Watercolor Designs

AND...you can shop right here! (or you can click over to Etsy and shop :)

-EVERY piece is customizable!
-Most of the listings right now are digital. You buy it ($5) and you get an instant download with the files to print on your own. If you want me to print it and mail it you, let me know and I will make a custom listing for you.

-If you like one of the ones above but don't like blue or want a different font, I would be HAPPY to edit it for you!

The most important listing in my shop is the Custom Watercolor Painting. This is a real watercolor that I will paint for you after I finish the design (and you approve it).

These will be mailed to you in a plastic sleeve and photo mailer to ensure its protection. They are cut to 8" x 10" making it fit perfectly in a standard matte and frame.

Examples:

    

Here are some ideas to get you started: 
(but remember if you have an idea not listed, just comment or message me and we can make it happen for you)

Quotes:
  • "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get"- Forrest Gump

  • "You is kind. You is smart. You is important" -The Help
  • "
    Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them but you know they’re always there"
Scripture:
  • Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4
  • She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25
  • As for me and my house, we will serve the lord Joshua 24:15
Phrases:
  • Hey Y'all
  • Home is where the Heart is
  • Always Kiss me Goodnight
Lyrics:

  • "Will you stay with me, will you be my love, among the fields of barley, we’ll forget the sun in his jealous sky, as we lie in the fields of gold"
  • "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey"

Custom:

  • Wedding date/vows
  • baby's name and birthday
  • Monogram/ family names
  • child's silhouette
  • etc...

I will keep you posted on new listings or discounts!!!

post signature


5 comments:

  1. yay so excited about this new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, thanks for sharing!
    I would love if you would come link up with us today and follow along!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! These are all so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE! Congrats on your new Etsy shop, this rocks! way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! This is great!! I've thought about starting one too... this might sound silly but how do you determine shipping costs? Haha - the things I worry about sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)