September 8, 2013

Fall in a Cup


Today's Sundial Social questions are ALL about Fall :) I just had my first (of the year) pumpkin spice frappe (a.k.a fall in a cup) from Starbucks yesterday! And we got pumpkin cheesecake pepperidge farm cookies from Target! Go get you some...NOW! Anyone else as excited as I am for fall??


1. What is your favorite fall activity? Going to the pumpkin patch! My favorite is Sinkland Farms near Blacksburg but we found one to go to here in Richmond last year.







2. Do you follow a football team? Of course I do! My HOKIES :) Sad that I am no longer a student and can't make it to all of the games but I will be cheering them on even if it is from my living room.



 3. What is something fun about fall in your area? I am not quite familiar with everything to do in Richmond in the fall but we certainly enjoyed walking down Monument Ave last year. It is SO pretty. We really do get to fully experience all 4 seasons here.







    

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits? I wouldn't say there is a specific outfit but I LOVE wearing my boots, scarves, jeans or cords and sweaters!


5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season? 
One of Tim's friends is getting married at a vineyard in October! Can't wait! Also looking forward to baking lots of pumpkin things and taking Artie for walks in the crisp air :)

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition? Ooohh I love Halloween and Thanksgiving so I don't think I can pick. I love the fellowship with family during Thanksgiving and the cute trick-or-treaters we had last year. We will probably even do a ghost tour downtown this year.




Fall Favorites Link Up


post signature


11 comments:

  1. Your fall pictures are gorgeous. The fall colors are stunning! And I love my scarves and boots too! I couldn't make it without them!

    Stopping by for Sunday Social!

    -Mary @ kidsmincalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall pictures are so pretty and that pumpkin patch looks really good! So many options! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! I wish they had pumpkin patches in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies sound delicious! I love going to the pumpkin patch. It really kicks off the fall season. Also, cords are definitely a fall staple of mine!

    Have a great day!
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for fall and wear boots! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love this post! I love Fall like no other.. It has & always will be my favorite time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those photos are gorgeous! I love the photos of you guys at the pumpkin farm, especially. We haven't been pumpkin picking lately but you're inspiring me to make a point to go this Fall.

    Would you believe I don't own a single pair of cords? I always see the prettiest colors of cords in stores around this time of year but I've never found a perfect pair!

    Thanks for linking up - I am so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh this post makes me happy and so so so so ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post makes me wish we had fall weather. I can't wait for it to cool down and go apple picking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love fall colors and pumpkins! :)

    Hello, I am blog hopping today and I'm happy I found your blog. I wanted to invite you to visit a blog I just recently started as well at http://www.joyfulhomeandlife.com, it launches on 09/30/2013 (if you'll click on the "New Here" link you will find the links to follow us, including following the blog via GFC/"Google Friend Connect" on Blogspot).

    The website is going to contain many decorating ideas, topics on faith, recipes, FREEbies and printables, and more and I have teamed up with many talented writers on there to post entries in regards to these topics and more. Please visit (and if you would like to subscribe via e-mail to receive updates on new content posted on the website we welcome you to do that as
    well). We are also on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/joyfulhomeandlife (please like and share the page) and if you're on
    Twitter we are at: http://twitter.com/joyfulhomenlife (please follow us there)! :)

    Thanks and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love the variety of activities that pumpkin patches offer! And those are some gorgeous pictures of fall color!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)