September 24, 2013

Fall Bucket List 2013

It's time....for my Fall Bucket List of course! I made a short one last year but I am really, really excited for Fall this year so its going to be much longer!

Before I do that, I thought I would share how we kicked off the first day of Fall! Erin and Brandon were so kind to give us tickets to the VT v Marshall game this weekend so we headed to Blacksburg and invited my parents to join us. It rained the entire game but we won in 3rd overtime!! On Sunday, we went with Ty and Gabby to the Roanoke Star. We had ourselves a little picnic (from McAllister's Deli) and enjoyed the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l day!
Family pic :)

(photos taken by Gabby)

I am ALSO excited about a blogger swap that I signed up for. 
We found out our partners yesterday. I can't wait to get to know Mandy Jean better! Stay tuned to see what we send each other :)


What's on your Must-Do list this fall?

What should we dress Artie as? We have been thinking an alligator since he LOVES his gator toy! I am also partial to the food costumes because they are just hilarious! 




TeaberryTrails


post signature


10 comments:

  1. I just did my fall list too! It's on the blog today :) isn't this just the best time of year! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! This is an awesome list and has me in the festive fall spirit! That taco dog costume is hilarious lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING all the fall pictures!! Makes me want to get out of my cubicle at work and just go walk around in my cute fall boots and enjoy the cool and crisp weather we are having!! Hope you are able to cross everything off you list this fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect list to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are leaning towards Carter Mountain instead of Graves :) I've only been to Graves so I'm excited! Can't wait to see what you dress Artie up as!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bucket list - my favorite is going to a farmer's market. Nothing like fresh produce. Dog halloween costumes kill me. I MUST buy that taco costume for my chihuahua.
    Stopping by the say hello from Wildcard Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always dress my dogs up. They hate it, I love it! Stopping by from the Seasonal Bucket List linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait to do my own bucket list and enjoy everything pumpkin flavored! I just found your blog on Bloglovin and love it! You have a new follower!

    ~Rebekah @ www.rebekahsramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your list! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait to do my own bucket list and enjoy everything pumpkin flavored! I just found your blog on Bloglovin and love it! You have a new follower!

    ~Rebekah @ www.rebekahsramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't been to the star in wayyy too long...maybe I should try and convince the hubby we should take a date up that way? It's great to see other VA girls blogging!

    -Beth
    www.littleworldcalledwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)