January 11, 2013

Exteriors

I know my job and love is for interiors but I just want to share some gorgeous, unique and lovely exteriors that I adore! The interior says a lot about who you are and what you like, but the exterior can say a lot about where you live, how you live and can even hold a lot of history. What features of a home are important to you?
There are many factors to selecting a home that you love:
  • Large/many windows
  • balconies/porches
  • patios/pools
  • single/multi-level
  • color/materials
  • shape/size
  • old/new
  • grand/ blending in
  • location, location, location
Enjoy~














Be sure to check out these links so that you can see the interiors of these homes too! Which one is your favorite? I tried to cover a pretty large range of styles, but trust me there are many other homes I like too!

p.s. I FINALLY went to a VA Bloggers meet up yesterday! It was awesome and I will be doing a post on that soon so check back :)

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)