2012 was a huge year for me and I am sad to see it go, but I can't wait to see what 2013 brings :) Here is a review of what 2012 meant to me. Enjoy! What are looking forward to most about the new year?
- started my last semester at Virginia Tech
- kicked off the New Year in Carytown
- last day of working at J.Crew
- Became an ALUMNI of Virginia Tech
- did a lot of last minute wedding planning
- had 2 more awesome wedding showers!
- MARRIED my best friend
- had a fabulous bachelorette party
- went our honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean
- moved to Richmond
- turned 22!
- One of my beautiful friends got married (Chelsey and Sean)
- started this blog :)
- started my new job at Courtney Ludeman Interiors
- visited Blacksburg for the first time since graduation
- weekend getaway to Williamsburg
- met John and Sherry from Young House Love
- the hubby turned 24!
- celebrated being married for 6 months!
- our first married Christmas
Happy New Year!!