May 10, 2013

Bedroom Reveal

FINALLY! IT'S HERE! The bedroom reveal...

and if you missed the living room reveal be sure to check that out too!
{here}

and thanks to my co-worker Kim letting me borrow her AWESOME camera, I actually have some quality pictures!

First of all let me say that I am IN LOVE with this bedding! I love the colors, pattern, quality and especially the fact that its lays perfectly flat. 


I love the sentimental photos and art in this room. There is my bridal portraits canvas which will hopefully be replaced with a wedding canvas of me and Tim soon. The picture to the right is a cross-stitch that my bridesmaid Sammi made for us as a wedding gift. The photo on the left is Tim reenacting his proposal during our engagement session.



First kiss as husband and wife! I actually just switched this photo out before I took pictures but it will be staying! And my Nook Tablet :) Tim surprised me a couple of weeks ago and got me this ombre nightstand!!! Hubs know my strong love for Target!

Close up of the drapes- I adore this pattern and color. I wanted something simple to let the bedding shine, but they are in no way plain!





So, what do you think? Which room do you want to see next?


~In case you are curious, here is a renovation we just finished at work! 

Bedroom Resources:
Bedding- Bed, Bath and Beyond
Sheets- Target
Pillow- T.J. Maxx
Teal Lantern- Ross
Down Comforter- Home Goods
Grey Blanket over chest- Target
Mercury Glass Lamp- Target
Ombre Night Stand- Target
Headboard- not sure...a furniture store a long time ago!
Drapes- Target

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I love that little minty side table!

    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 10, 2013

    Love this, it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love that bedding, and I have been looking for a new duvet cover. I never thought to look at bed bath& beyond. DUH! haha. I love the color theme you went with too! I cannot wait to move into our new apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i love this color pallette! The great thing about this is that you bought everything at affordable places! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drapes are great and I love all of the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bedding and the nightstand! What a thoughtful gift from your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the photos and fames above the bed need to be moved into a tighter grouping. Just move the ones from the outside in. Also a big empty frame painted teal around all of them would look smashing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)