May 5, 2013

Scripture Sunday {4}

Did you guess what May's topic is going to be??

Well if you didn't.....its COMMITMENT!

I really enjoyed diving into the scriptures last month and sharing Gods love for us with you. Now I want to talk about how important it is to commit yourself to Him. I am definitely not perfect and very guilty of putting myself and my needs first. We often think we should follow our own plans and goals and they may not be what God has in store for us. In talking about commitment, we must also focus on trust. If we fully trust God, it will be easier to commit to living our lives through him.

Here are 5 steps we can take to commit to God:

  1. Pray and ask God what his plans are for you
  2. Read and study the bible
  3. Go to church 
  4. Share your faith with others
  5. Surround yourself with people strong in their faith

These are in no way definite steps you have to take. These are just guidelines to help take you in the right direction.

Do you have a topic idea for June? I would love to hear it!
post signature

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)