May 2, 2013

Design in Your Home- April Features and May Link-up


Its time again to feature some wonderful bloggers and their homes. This month there were 12 people linked up. Since its not quite as many I am going to share 2 pictures of each but you should still go and see more of their hard work on their blogs.

Thanks to all of these ladies for sharing their designs with us (and some for joining in a 2nd time!)

If you have been featured this month or a previous month, please grab a button:
designerinteal


The Neutral Retreat
Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof


 The Mid-Century Marvel
 Lindsey @ Living, Laughing and Loving


The "Crafty" Cottage
Erin @ Cali-Land Chic


The Moodboard turned Reality
 Lesley Myrick Art + Design


The "Framed" Living Room
Rita @ Suburbs Mama


The Soothing Bedroom Suite


The "Designer in Teal" Inspired Living Room
Sara @ You and Me are We

The Elegant Entryway
Carissa @ Carissa Miss

The Patriotic Porch
Amy @ The Blissful Bee
The Ravishing Rental
Sarah and Sara @ Design for Renters

Designed From Head to Toe
Michelle @ Decor and the Dog


The Accessorized Abode



For future months, to help this link-up grow I will be looking someone to host with me. You must have a blog related to design. If you are interested, please send me an email.

NOW JOIN IN on the May link-up...

Rules:
1) Please follow your host via GFC or Bloglovin.
2) Please only link up your own home. You can show off a bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, etc. You get the idea. Exteriors/patios are also welcome!
3) Have FUN!

If you do not have a blog but still want to show off your work, you can email me the pictures! samantha.n.shipley@gmail.com





post signature

10 comments:

  1. love all of these spaces! so many areas of my home are a work in progress but i'll try to get some photos soon in order to link up! i'd love to be a co-host in the future!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a link party! Thanks for hosting! There are so many beautiful spaces that you featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature!!

    xo
    amy
    www.theblissfulbeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the feature! what a fun post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! Love all this inspiration!

    Liz @my life in projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my bedroom! I'm grabbing a button! Hope you have a great week!
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature! Looks like I am in great company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I had a nicer home to show off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors and rooms and patterns make me wanna re-do like every room in my house!

    Four more days left in the May giveaway; A new blog design!Our Journey

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)