- Exercise more (at least twice a week)
- Read an entire book- gotta start small
- Take more photos
- Catch up on my scrapbooking, at least do the honeymoon one (I am way behind!)
- Get outside more, even if just to walk around the neighborhood
- Complete my name change (insurance and passport left)
- Make organizational financial binders (this is a Pinterest idea)
- Paint my chevron curtains
- Skype/talk to my friends more often
- Get wedding photos printed!!
Someone please hold me accountable and make sure I stick to these goals! I know some of them may not seem like a big deal but they are important to me. Lately after work I do nothing except sit in front of the computer and tv and eat. This needs to change.
Now on to more fun things~ Pinterest!!! I am on Pinterest a lot and I wanted to share some of my favorite pins with you.
Favorite Fall Pins:
Oh I would love to have these on a fall Sunday morning!!
If I do this, it has to look like hokie colors!!
Gotta print and hang this soon :) Maybe even for work too!
Making these myself could be dangerous but oh so good!
Favorite Design Pins
I love this fresh bold take on a banquette.
I love the idea of a seating area. That 4 poster bed is perfect to frame the room.
Coral/White fireplace/mirror :D
Teal, white and that table :) obsessed with this space
Favorite Funny Pins
A girl can dream right?
Ok maybe just cute not funny but I couldn't resist!
and a few more Favorites:
These are teal awesomeness!
Denise- this one's for you :)
AHHH TEAL COAT! Its on my christmas list!
What are your favorite pins right now? Do you set monthly/weekly goals for yourself? Hope you enjoyed these as much as I do! I will be giving updates on my progress for these goals :)