I have been trying to keep up with my goals. If you refer back to that post here you can see what those goals were if you missed it. So, September is flying by too and I have yet to 100% finish any of these goals yet :0
- I am almost halfway through The Help and I am loving it.
- I have not been exercising anymore than just walking :(
- I am still forgetting to take my camera everywhere with me.
- I have to print pictures for scrapbooking and hanging in the apartment.
- Still haven't finished the last of the name change.
- Curtains are all taped and ready to paint so that is ALMOST done and will follow up with a post!!
- I did skype with Sammi :) YAY but I still want to catch up with a few more friends before I mark that as complete.
To make myself feel a little bit better about this I have been making small to do lists and completing those. I did get my fall decor put up this weekend so I WILL take pictures at some point and post those!! Anyways hope y'all had a great weekend and Monday and I hope this mood board brightens your "fall" day.
1. Fall Tablescapes-Pinterest 2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte 3. Apples- Pinterest
4. Fall Engagement Sessions- Photography by Lani Patrick
5. Boots, Coats, Scarves, Leather-Pinterest 6. Inspiration Photo-Pinterest
10. Pumpkins- Pinterest 11. Leaves changing color and falling-Pinterest
Is this how you envision fall? Would you add anything? What other mood boards would you like to see me create?