Find the step by step here
I already have the glass pumpkin so it is meant to be!!
Some random things:
- I am going to be featuring some senior interior design student work pretty soon! Get excited :) I know I am.
- The apartment is now clean and smells like the yummy pumpkin bread that I made.
- I've started reading The Help! Loved the movie and really wanted to read it so thanks Gabby for letting me borrow it. (and remember it's on my September goals to read an entire book-on my way to completing that one)
- My awesome friend Erin told me about Amazon wish list and guess what? MIND BLOWN! Now I can access all of these pretty things in one place :)
- And finally, I got to meet a blog friend (Anna) for Sweet Frog last night! Who else loves froyo?? I got peanut butter and dulce de leche :) yum!
Now for my wish list:
(unfortunately its no longer available but I will always love it!)
Target Table lamp (for my bedside table!)
and last but not least:
and probably one of these to go with it ;)
I'll let you know if/when my fall decorating turns out like this:
Haha! yeah right :P ( I would have to go Pinterest CRAZY)
What is on your wish list? Do you think its too early to put fall stuff out? I would love to see pics if you have already done so!