I am so happy to be getting back into my blogging rhythm now!!! I have noticed quite a few new faces over on Bloglovin. Welcome, friends!!
I saw that Brooklyn has started a series on spring cleaning your blog and it got me thinking...how can I improve my space?
- Be better about responding to your comments. Y'all take time out of your day to write to me and I need (and want) to return the favor. They are all sitting in my inbox...so if you've commented and been ignored I am sorry and I will be emailing you shortly!!!
-Figure out the whole blog sponsor thing. I am still offering sponsorships on Designer in Teal but need to figure out what blogs to advertise on myself. Also,I am very happy to have another interior designer this month. Galina's blog has been very inspiring.
-Stop focusing on link-ups. You all know about the Design in your Home link-party that Jackie and I did but it is a lot to manage each month and I did not see enough growth to continue it. But you never know, that could change again if I see a good opportunity.
Whew...it really feels good to analyze things and get a fresh start. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.
So I cannot wait to show you more house progress...but I am not quite there yet so instead you get another fashion post. BUT if you really can't wait, check these out:
Here is the second edition of Style me April! In the first part, I introduced the challenge and shared how it has given me a new perspective.
11) Matchy Matchy- love to combine black, white and yellow. I feel like I am always "matchy matchy"
12) Makes ya wanna dancegram (did not participate-it was a video)
13) Born in the Wrong Era- decked out in lace, pearls and tweed!! Also got a new haircut :)
14) Easter Bun- no bun since my hair was too short for a good one. but this dress definitely makes me think of spring and Easter.
15) Lovely in Lace- One of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. Lacey top and earrings. I also look so much like my Mama in this one.
16) Maxi Moment- Ooh that was a cold day but I made this "honeymoon" maxi dress work with a long sleeve shirt over it and a cozy scarf.
17) Girly in Green- This was probably my least favorite outfit so far. Not too exciting except for the necklace from my friend Denise!
18) Literary Heroine- Of course I had to go with Katniss!! All black with gold necklace to represent the mockingjay pin and the red heels for the "girl on fire"
19) Sporty Chic- This was the perfect outfit for the church Easter egg hunt. I am a big fan of anything comfortable and sparkly :)