December 11, 2012

Christmas in Teal

I think it's pretty much out there now that I LOVE TEAL! Even when it comes to Christmas decorations! So my hubby does not agree that all of our Christmas decorations should be teal, but I beg to differ. I would have a teal wonderland if I could. I didn't get a teal "wonderland" but I still managed to get my fair share of teal decorations since I did do most of the shopping :) Do you like branching out and doing different colors/styles for Christmas or are you the traditional (red, green, gold) type? Here are some beautiful decorations in teal that I dream of. I will be sure to post our actual decor so that you can compare.


Pinterest

and here are some spaces that do the teal christmas beautifully:

Katelyn James

Centsational Girl

To keep with the teal theme, here are Days 10 & 11!

Day 10:
New yellow sweater w/ the teal bubble necklace! Bright winter outfits :)


Day 11:
New teal flats from Gap!

XO Samantha



5 comments:

  1. Every single photo in this post had me saying, "ouu!"...that Christmas tree is especially stunning!

    Still touched by your sweet comment on my Blog... :) Thx!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah I wish my tree could look like that! Glad you stopped by! Be sure to follow GFC to keep up with all of my posts!

      XO Samantha

      Delete
  2. Love all of these images! And your Gap flats are so cute!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you stopped by to see all of the teal goodness :)

      Delete
  3. Love the teal!!! I'm your newest follower! I'd Love for you to check out my blog and follow me back!!

    Thanks!

    -Michelle
    www.littlehomesandbighearts.com
    p.s. love your blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)