December 31, 2012

Tacky Lights Date

First of all, I want to apologize for not posting in 12 days! I am sooooo sorry but I hope that you won't be disappointed for what is to come. I have a lot to share in the new year and I can't wait. The first few posts will be recapping the Christmas 2012 season. This was our first married Christmas together and it was a little crazy. I felt like I couldn't get settled before we had to leave again but I'm glad that we got to visit with everyone. I didn't actually take any pictures myself (bad blogger) but hopefully I can round up some that my family members took.

For today's post I want to share our little date night we took before Christmas. The hubby and I went on the Tacky Lights tour here in Richmond and I have NEVER seen anything like it before! I fixed us some hot cocoa for the road and we drove all around the west end. So without further ado:















And I got these adorable cake pops at our CLI Christmas luncheon! 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a wonderful New Year! Please keep checking back because I will be doing a lot of posts in the next few days! And finally I can share our Christmas card for 2012! What do you think?

P.S. I got a new look over the holidays... will post a picture later!

And my friend Erin had her baby boy Caden :) Congrats Erin and Brandon!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)