Haha...I couldn't resist!
I don't normally post when I don't have a specific topic but it has been a strange week so far and I need to share some things. It also just so happens to be Random Wednesday with the lovely Shanna!!
- I had a flat tire Monday morning. Tim's cousin Joey saved the day. He came and put my spare tire on and even came to the garage with me to get it fixed :)
- Tim's phone broke and he has been without one since Sunday...lets just say I DO NOT like when I can't get it touch with him.
- I lost my watch yesterday....and I am embarrassed to say that after looking EVERYWHERE including our trash, I found it right where it belonged.
- After so much hype about wanting to go the Band Perry concert, I missed it...it's going on as I am typing this actually. Oh well, still planning to see Darius Rucker.
- Artie had his first trip to Virginia Tech's campus and HE LOVED IT! We took him to Burruss and the Duck Pond. He chased the ducks right into the water :)
We got him a hokie bandana!
He is on a leash, you just can't see it!
Some other things not related to this week...
- Everything is happening on October 19th! Seriously.... we have been invited to 2 weddings on that day, its my Grannys birthday, its when the So You Think You Can Dance tour is coming to VA Beach and it's when Highpoint Market starts!!
- I have been in a baking/cooking mood lately. I made chocolate chip banana bread, homemade chips (in the microwave) and Gabby and I fixed Mexican Black Bean Soup and 7up biscuits. I think its because fall is coming. I also want to make some homemade ice cream before it cools down. Got any good recipes??
- I hit 300 followers on Bloglovin :) YAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS! You are the best!!
- School is starting soon...and I want to go back! If you are in college, soak it all in because you will miss it!!
That's all for now! Happy Hump Day :)