August 2, 2013

High Five for Friday

Guess what?? It's FRIDAY!! YAY :) 

and its time for High Five for Friday!!

1) I got a new planner! I haven't used one since I graduated. I couldn't pass it up since it was TEAL with leopard inside!

2) I got to catch up with some of my besties over the phone!
Gabby
+
Brittany

3) I love my morning cuddle sessions with this guy!

4) I celebrated a year of blogging and a year of working at Courtney Ludeman Interiors!


5) On our last trip to Target, we saw this! They've got Hokie Spirit! SO ready for college football season :)

Linking up with:
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Loving your new planner! And congrats for your first year anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for new planners, catching up with old friends, and football season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the planner! I used to have the same one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Hokies! We live in Blacksburg and my husband work in athletics at VT! We have some serious pride in this house :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)