I was recently inspired by Brooklyn's blog series called Making Good Monday's where she would pose a challenge to help make Monday's better. I love this idea because it can actually cause you to look forward to Mondays!
So I am going to share some ways that you can (hopefully) make your Monday a little brighter!
- Make a playlist or put a favorite CD on to rock out to on the way to and from work. I know singing my favorite songs at the top of my lungs makes me happier!
- Pack yourself something special in your lunch or bring extra change to get a snack.
- Eat lunch outside or if you don't have the facilities for that, strike up an interesting conversation with your co-workers over lunch.
- Make lists (if you like that sort of thing). I know I feel more prepared for the rest of the week when I write out everything that needs to get done.
- Smile....it will brighten the moods of those around you, in turn making you happier!
- Be active. If you normally veg out on the couch after work, try going for a walk/jog with your roommate, spouse, co-worker, friend or even alone. If you already do this every other day of the week, try taking Mondays to just relax.
- Wear your favorite outfit. You will look confident and pretty even if you feel exhausted.
- Have an easy dinner option. Most likely you won't feel like prepping, cooking, baking, and cleaning up. And if you want it to be even easier, fix a large dinner on Sunday so you will have leftovers for Monday night.
- If all else fails, pretend that it's Tuesday or countdown till Friday :)
Do you want a challenge for this Monday??
Follow me on Instagram and share how you made your Monday better! use tag #ditmondays