August 30, 2013

Blogger Homes (and september link-up)

*LINK-UP FOR SEPTEMBER AT BOTTOM OF POST {starts on 8/30}*

Its time again to feature some wonderful bloggers and their homes. This month we combined July and August since its summer and many of us aren't as active on our blogs.

I love getting to showcase your amazing talent in this little spot on the internet but even more, I love getting to connect with you and find out more about how you designed your homes. Because we feature so many of the spaces, we only show a glimpse of the design so we encourage you to click the blog links and see the rest of the projects. Remember, your spaces will also be featured over on Jade and Oak now as she is a co-host of Design in your Home.

I am gonna let you in on a little secret. If you have linked up your home/room or plan too I have another place that you can submit it. There is an awesome website called Blogger Homes that gives you your own page and blurb for each room that you submit if you are chosen! 

* We would love your feedback to make this link-up even better! What would you like to see in future months??*


If you have been featured this month or a previous month, please grab a button:


designerinteal


Did you miss one of the previous features?? You can find those posts here:
March Features
April Features
May Features
June Features


July and August Features

Samantha's Top 3 Picks
Erin from Cali-Land Chic


Kelly from Olive Lane


Gemma from The Sweetest Digs



Jackie's Top 3 Picks

Haeley from Design Improvised


Kathysue from Good Life of Design






**If you were not featured this month, we HIGHLY encourage you to link up again because it is so tough picking our favorites.**


NOW JOIN IN on the September link-up...

Rules:
1) Please follow your host (Designer in Teal) and co-host (Jade and Oak) via Bloglovin or GFC.
2) Please only link up your own work. You can show off a bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, etc. You get the idea. Exteriors/patios are also welcome!
3) Have FUN!

I would love for you to share on facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram!! Spread the word.

If you do not have a blog but still want to show off your work, you can email me the pictures! samantha.n.shipley@gmail.com


Design in Your Home 6


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring me! I have to say that I'm so honored to be included with these other fabulous homes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl - Thanks for featuring me! I am OBSESSED with Gemma's baby room! LOVE this! I need more rooms to link up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kitchen although we have cream cupboards and they get so dirty! Would think white is a nightmare
    WhatHouse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for letting me know about your party!!

    xo, amy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)