- seeing my friends whenever I want
- running to our yummy dining halls to grab food
- getting to sleep in and stay up late
- being around fellow Hokies
- wearing maroon and orange ALL of the time
- getting to go to all of the football games and tailgating
- and so much more...
Do you still miss these things if you are a graduate?
My advice to all of you current students: Don't take these things for granted! Live your college life to the fullest. Always make time to hang out with your friends. If you don't, you will regret it later.
A few random notes:
- Remember that jewelry organizer that I really wanted from my organization post? Well my friend Erin gave me hers. It was actually really odd. I mentioned it to her that I was going to ask for one for Christmas and she said she had her in her car and she was going to take it to the goodwill. :) Lucky me!
- I got to have Starbucks with a new friend of mine Annamarie. I tried a new frappucino called Mocha Cookie Crumble. It was awesome and it had chocolate whipped cream! (Annamarie is so sweet and I'm so glad I get to hang out with her and get to know her.)
- My husband and I went for a jog yesterday evening. This doesn't sound very exciting, but it was for me. I don't really want to admit this but it was the first real exercise I've gotten since before the wedding!! :/
- My friend Gabby and I made homemade caramel pecan ice cream this weekend. It was SOOO good Y'all! (words of Paula Deen)
And now....some Maroon and Orange LOVE! Enjoy! Which of these are your favs?
Pinterest-source not available
And if you don't know what a Hokie is here is the answer: