August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites

This will be a pretty short post, but since I won't be posting this weekend I figured I would share a few things.

Things I am super excited about:

  1. Ty and Gabby are coming to visit for the weekend!!
  2. 2 of my very best friends in the whole wide world are getting married next year :) I CANT WAIT
  3. I am almost finished changing my name. I am officially Samantha Horseman now according to my ss and driver's license.
Sites that I am obsessing over recently:
  1. Young House Love- http://www.younghouselove.com/
  2. House of Turquoise-http://www.houseofturquoise.com/
  3. Annamarie Akins Photography :) -http://www.annamarieakinsphotography.com/
Current Favorite Shows:
  1. So You Think You Can Dance!!! ~sad that there is no tour coming close to here :(
  2. Big Bang Theory
  3. House (as always)
Current Favorite Songs:
  1. Dustin Lynch- Angel Eyes
  2. Jason Mraz- I Won't Give Up
  3. Tim McMorris- Overwhelmed
Current Favorite Stores:
  1. Crate and Barrel
  2. Loft
  3. For the Love of Chocolate (Carytown)
Wish List
  1. A Taste of Virginia Tech Cookbook
  2. Hunger Games Movie (ITS OUT NOW!!!)
  3. New watch (preferably fossil)
P.S (who wants to buy me those wish list things??)
Have a fabulous weekend!
Share your favorite things with me! And if you love SYTYCD as much as I do, let me know so we can go see the tour together!!!
I will leave you with my favorite routine EVER!!!


XO Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)