August 21, 2012

Branding and Trends

*This post is strictly my opinions on these products, companies, etc. With that being said, I am very excited for this post because I certainly do have brands and trends that I am really into and stand behind!!! This could get pretty lengthy but I am going to try and stick to my favorites. I would love to get your opinion on my favorite brands/trends! Some of these may seem very stereotypical, but I truly have reasons for using and buying each one. (However, if I went into that I would be blogging all night.)

Oh and that exciting news that I had, well here it is: One of my best friends got ENGAGED this past Sunday :) Congrats Denise!!! So excited for you!

Also, I want to give a quick thanks to my readers! I know I haven't been blogging long, but its nice to know that I have lots of support already :) Hope I am keeping you entertained! And don't forget to follow my site officially through google. Thanks a bunch!

Trends
  1. Neon
  2. Burlap
  3. Chevron
  4. Lace
  5. Riding Boots
  6. Monograms
  7. Cowboy Boots
Brands/Companies:

  1. Apple Inc.
  2. Etsy
  3. Coach
  4. Pinterest (I think you guys know that by now :D)
  5. Nikon
  6. J.Crew
  7. Coca-Cola
  8. Target
  9. Victoria's Secret
  10. Paula Deen
  11. North Face
  12. Essie
  13. Food Network
  14. Amazon
  15. Starbucks
Neon

Pinterest

Burlap



Chevron


Pinterest

Lace



Riding Boots 

my boots :)


Monograms



Cowboy Boots

Mine and my Bridesmaids boots!

Pinterest


What brands do you love? Do you buy/use them consistently? What do you think of these trends? I admit I was skeptical about the neon one in the beginning, but now I can't get enough of it! 

Happy Tuesday!

XO Samantha









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to show my blog some love :)